Understanding ATM Fees:
- Surcharge Fee from ATM operator: When using an ATM other than LGE’s, the operator of the ATM will usually charge you a fee. These charges typically range from $1.50 to $3.50 and are not determined by LGE.
- Non-LGE ATM Fee: Members will be charged a $1 transaction fee for withdrawing at a non-LGE ATM. You can receive a refund of these fees at the end of each month when you qualify for High Rewards Checking.
Ways to Avoid Non-LGE ATM Fees:
- Visit one of LGE’s ATMs or cash dispensers.
- Request cash back when making purchases with merchants.
- Sign up for High Rewards Checking: Qualifying accounts receive refunds of all non-LGE ATM fees
Ways to Avoid ATM Operator Fees:
By using a Publix ATM (Presto!) or shared network ATM’s (CO-OP and select CULIANCE) you will not be assessed a surcharge from those operators but you will receive a $1 fee for using a non-LGE ATM. You can receive a refund of all non-LGE ATM fees credited at the end of each month when you qualify for High Rewards Checking. Click the ATM network link(s) to find the most convenient location to you.
Your LGE card can be used at any of the following networks: Publix ATM (Presto!), CO-OP, or CULIANCE.
Other ATM Locations:
We also have a Cash Dispenser located at Lockheed Martin (Marietta, Georgia). It can be used for withdrawals, balance inquiries and transfers.
- B-2 BREEZEWAY - Lockheed Aeronautical Ba
- B130 - Lockheed Aeronautical Base