Skip-A-Pay allows you to skip your next loan payment on your closed-end consumer loan, such as an auto loan or a signature loan. Use Skip-A-Pay to cover an emergency expense or catch up on your bills.
Online banking is the easiest and most efficient way to make a Skip-A-Pay request. After logging in, click “More” and then choose “Loan Services”. Then simply follow the steps.
- Closed-end consumer loans such as auto loans, signature loans, and share loans are eligible for a Skip-A-Pay request. Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgages loans, business/commercial loans, Visa and Open Lines of Credit, and certificate loans
- Offer good for skipping one payment per eligible loan during a 12 month period.
- All LGE loans must be current.
- All LGE deposit accounts must be in good standing.
- Must have a minimum of $5 in a share account as well as funds for a $25 processing fee for each loan payment skipped.
- Requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to due date.
- Original loan amount must be $2500 or greater.
- Initial loan term cannot exceed 75 months.
- A minimum of 6 monthly payments must be made on the loan.
- Payment frequencies on eligible loans must be weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, or monthly.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- This offer may be terminated at any time.