LGE Community Credit Union is dedicated to the safety, health and well-being of our communities. We are closely monitoring the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and taking the necessary precautions to protect our members, employees and communities. We are relying on information and recommendations from public health experts like those at the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization to aid our decision making and guide our preventative measures against the spread of the virus and other illnesses.
Effective May 4, 2020, we have reopened all branch lobbies to members. However, we have done so in adherence to guidance set forth by our public health experts and the CDC. We are proceeding with the utmost caution and have implemented rigorous protective requirements to safely assist members who need in-branch service. Please be prepared to comply with the following protocols when visiting one of our branches:
- Review your symptoms and exposure. If you have a fever, exhibit flu-like symptoms or symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if there is a possibility you have been exposed to COVID-19, do not enter the branch.
- Ten people maximum. No more than 10 people (including both LGE employees and members) are allowed inside the branch at one time.
- Six feet apart. All persons inside the branch must remain six feet apart at all times.
- No food or drink. No food or drink is permitted inside the branch. Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering.
- No restrooms. Restrooms are unavailable for member use at this time.
- Mask removal. Be prepared to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes.
If you have not yet, we encourage you to get to know our remote banking options. Should you feel ill, we ask that you remain home and conduct your financial business virtually until you feel well again. As a reminder, you can access your accounts remotely in the following ways:
- Register for online and mobile banking. Forgot your username or password? Visit this page for information on recovering login information.
- Get in touch with our Contact Center at 770-424-0060, M-F 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. or Sat. 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. ET.
- Take advantage of our nationwide ATM network.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
Note: This is an archived post. Please visit LGEccu.org/COVID-19 for the most up-to-date information.