To our members,
At LGE Community Credit Union we are committed to serving our members and protecting our employees while meeting members financial needs. Recently, federal, state and local government authorities have ordered businesses to comply with efforts to halt the spread of COVID-19. LGE must comply with these efforts in order to help mitigate the possibility of more severe actions. We apologize that our efforts to comply may be disruptive and inconvenient, however, LGE must do its part.
Chris Leggett, President/CEO
Temporary Changes Effective March 25, 2020
- All branches are closed for business on Saturdays until further notice.
- Service in branch lobbies is available on weekdays by appointment only for certain transactions.
- Service via branch drive-thrus is available on weekdays during normal hours at our Austell, Hiram, and Marietta locations.
Transactions available in-branch by appointment only:
- Debit/credit card issuance/reissuance.
- Notary public.
- Access safe deposit box (Dallas only).
- Transactions that may require signatures other than electronic signatures.
- To make an appointment, please reach out to our Contact Center at 770-424-0060.
Normal banking transactions and inquiries are temporarily only available by drive-thru, ATM, phone, online, mail, or digital banking channels (as applicable): transfers, deposits, payments, withdrawals, and membership/loan applications.
Stay Connected 24/7
You can use our digital banking options for fast and convenient access anytime. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to enroll in online banking and download our mobile app.
- Check account balances, pay bills and loans, transfer money and more.
- Use LGE Snap Deposit to deposit money into your account by simply snapping a picture of your check.
- Set up direct deposit to have your paycheck automatically placed into your account.
- Wire Transfer
- Transfer from your LGE account via online banking or the Memberline automated phone banking system.
- Deposit checks at an LGE ATM. For your convenience, LGE has temporarily increased the immediate availability of funds on checks deposited in the ATM to $500.
- Make a cash withdrawal at an LGE ATM or cash dispenser with no fee.
- Withdraw cash at any cash dispensing ATM in the following networks: Publix ATM (Presto!), CO-OP, and CULIANCE.
- Request cash back when making purchases with merchants.
- Request a check withdrawal via online banking (desktop only), Memberline, or via our Contact Center (770-424-0060).
- Convenience fee waived to make a loan payment via phone or online from another financial institution.
- Skip-A-Pay allows for three skipped payments in 2020 in addition to waiving the processing fee (please note: Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgage loans).
- LGE Quick Cash®option can be used for emergency expenses or unexpected purchases.
- Mortgage assistance for those members financed with LGE to determine available options for help. Please note: Skip-A-Pay is not available for mortgage loans.
- You may also access this information by logging into online banking from a desktop browser → select the "View Transactions" link under your mortgage loan → select "Click Here" under the coronavirus alert.
- Representatives are also available to answer your questions over the phone and provide information about mortgage assistance options, if needed. You can contact servicing directly at 1-877-888-8932 ext. “1” (M-F 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET, Sat 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sun 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.).
Beware of Scams
Scammers are already taking advantage of an unfortunate situation and soliciting funds from unknowing targets. Make sure you are aware of the latest COVID-19 related scams and do not fall victim. Read more about tips to avoid coronavirus-related scams on our blog.
Your Money is Safe
We know our members have enough to worry about during these unprecedented times. You don’t have to worry about the safety or accessibility of your funds at LGE. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor.
Learn more about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.
March 25, 2020
March 12, 2020